martes, 13 de febrero de 2007

Sitting in my chair

Sitting in my chair I keep thinking about all the things I need and want to do. I keep thinking if this is the life I chose, and why am I here and not some place else. Why is it so difficult for me to mae a decision that could probably change my life? Am I to scared to turn my life around? Or am I just lazy about risking everything I have.I know I need to fly free, and let all the fresh air and happiness into my life. I know there is a big part of me missing, lost somewhere in this world, and that I need to go and find it. I need to live my life, not the life that others want and think is best for me.Shoud I just keep sitting in this chair because it is going to give my a bright future, or should I just leave this chair behind, and just fly away and live the present?Why is everything such a dliemma? Should all this so difficult? I keep wondering about how different my life could be... I am happy, but I feel that I could be even more happier...or am I wrong? Should we aim for more, or should we just be happy with what we have achieved by now, and keep living our routine, and have a life exactly the same as everyone you know?

1 comentario:

El-Gee dijo...

You should question your fundamental factors of happinness and discover if your actual life answers your need for them.

If so, keep it that way. If not, change your life.

Sometimes, we tend to follow our dreams and wishes, leaving our fundamental values and goals behind. Don't do that mistake.

Understand what you ARE and what is the best way to fulfil it.

Afterwards, try to apply it to a lung-run project, instead of a short-run.

In the meantime, try to make your non-fundamental dreams come true.

Nowadays, everyhting is possible and accessible. Thus, the coice is harder to make, and our predecessors' lives are far from satisfying to us.

Nothing is obvious for our generation. The only thing we can count with are our values.

Don't pervert your values, never, and you should be able to live in peace with yourself.